Saturday, June 09, 2007

Some new pictures!!

Here are some new pictures. I had not taken pictures of Daniel in ahwile so I thought I should take some.



Here he just looks so cute and actually had a smile on his face for a picture. Messy eater he was on this day. He was going to share his cracker with me. Now why is it they want to share their food after they have slobered all over it.



This is a picture of his looking for the light in the ceiling. He now has a thing for lights. He is always looking up at the ceiling and pointing and saying light if there is a light there.




This is what our new countertop looks like:



He also loves to go into one drawer and get screwdrivers. Karen, I guess Nathan is not the only one who loves them. I think he saw his daddy using them so he had to use them.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love that first picture. The countertops look awesome. Isn't that something, when you get your house ready for sale and you do so much stuff to it. It starts to look so good, you almost don't want to go. We did tons when the house was on the market and haven't done a thing since it came off. Oh well.

Chau said...

He's getting so big Sabrina! I love the new countertop also, is that granite or corian?