Friday, September 14, 2007

New Pictures of Daniel!!

Here are some new pictures of Daniel:

This is one of him licking the beater after I made some icing. He loves icing, just like his mommy. He even eats a cupcake like I do. He will eat the icing off the top and then the cupcake (well I usually eat some of the icing then the rest of the icing and cupcake).

Here is he is sitting on his doggie. He loves to do this, but thankfully he does not do it that often as I know that dog does not like it a whole lot.



He looks so adorable. Looks like he is sleeping, but he is not, just laying on the floor.

Here he is wearing an apron, as he was going to help mommy in the kitchen. He loves helping.



This is during one of his tantrums, as he wanted me to pick him up. Eating spagetti outside. He makes such a mess while eating it. Geez he looks so grown up in this picture.
I just loved the look he has in the picture.
O.K. this is not a picture of Daniel, but a couple of pictures of cupcakes I made for Daniel.
Here is a picture of him with the doggie. He loves his dog so much.


3 comments:

Chau said...

He's so cute Sabrina. I love the picture of him laying on the floor! The cupcakes look great also. Wish I know how to bake!

Elizabeth said...

How cute. I love the new pics. I think they look so cute when they are crying. Is that bad? I have tried to get a picture of J when he's crying and it makes him furious. He's got such a temper. haha

Lauren said...

Wow, he's looking so much older these days! Those are some fantastic pictures!