This is the first year that Daniel got to go trick or treating. He was Pooh. I was wondering how well he would do with it. We decided to go trick or treating in my mom's neighborhood, so she could see Daniel all dressed up. At first he did not want to keep the hood part of his costume on, but then he became so excited over the belly part of his costume. He would just keep pushing on it and smiling. The first house we let him trick or treat at was grandma's house. It was so cute, as he went up the door and we told him to knock he lightly tapped the door. Then grandma came out with a bowl of candy. He was so polite in that he took one and then put it in his pumpkin. He then looked at us to see if he could take another one and when we said yet, he did.
He was so excited to go outside and trick or treat he was trying to open the door himself:
Her he is walking to a house with Dave:
Here he is trick or treating at a house. I look huge in this picture. I guess that is why I am now on a diet.

Here Daniel is already eating some of his candy. He loves kit-kats.
Here is another picture of Daniel in his costume:
He did a great job and he would take one candy at a time. It was so cute as you could see him searching with his eyes the bowls of candy and he would take what he really liked.
1 comment:
I don't know if it's the costume or what, but he looks so tiny in these pictures. What an adorable pooh bear he was!
Post a Comment