Tuesday, December 04, 2007

20 Months Old!!

So what is Daniel doing at 20 months. He is starting to get more and more interest in the toilet. Well, he should definitely know what it is used for since he thinks that I need help going to the bathroom and needs to be in the bathroom with me everytime I go. Yesterday he actually told me he had to go potty, so when I asked him if he needed to go he was trying to quickly pull down his pants. I got him on the potty and he went on the potty. He got to flush the toilet and he was so proud of himself. We are not potty training him yet, as we are waiting until he seems that he is truly interested in it.

He is my little helper and he loves to help me mop the floor. Also, he has this thing about dirt being on the kitchen floor. If there is a big piece of dirt on the floor he will uh-oh, uh-oh until I pick it up. He loves to help get the dogs food ready and then he will carry the food to the dog. He will help me bake cookies.

He will tell on the dog if the dog takes something he should't. It was so funny one day he just kept saying dog, dog. I was like yeah he is in the othe room. Well, he kept going on and on, so I went to look and of course the dog had one of his toys.

He is usually good about picking up his toys if asked, well that is except for his blocks. For some reason he hates picking them up. He usually listens very well, but he is a typical toddler and gets into a lot of trouble.

He loves, loves books and always wants you to read to him. I am very happy about this.

He has these two big dog stuffed animals that he loves and just recently has started to want to make sure that they are in the room he is.

He loves baths. We are working on his colors. The one color he defintely knows is blue. He is getting better and better about putting the items back into the shape sorter.

When you ask him how old he is her puts up his index finger to represent that he is one.

He has a interest in the sky at night now and loves to look at the stars.

He has changed so much over the past couple of months.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Honestly, everytime I read about Daniel, I think I'm reading about Jayden. They are so similar. Makes me smile. I wish Jayden was showing that type of interest in the potty.