Friday, November 07, 2008

Finally Potty Trained!!

Well, Daniel is finally potty trained. I thought this day would never come as he had just been so no, no, no about it. I know that there was no need to really worry as he was not three yet, but I still worried he was going to be in diapers forever.

I did not really believe it when people would say that one day they will just say that is it, no more diapers. But I do now as that is what Daniel did. One morning he woke up and I went to get a new diaper and he said no diaper and since then, except for when sleeping he has been in underware. He has only had a couple of accidents and one of them was number 2 (lets just say that pair of underware got thrown away). He has been doing really well and telling us when he needs to go when we are out. I am happy he is out of diapers and that Dave and I get a pay raise.

1 comment:

Photography By Alyssa said...

YEAH Daniel. That is so exciting. Paige did the same thing. One morning it was no diapers then she had 2 days of 1-2 accidents and nothing since. Even at night. Congrats...

He looked so adorable in his Halloween outfit.