I had a friend remind me that I am a little behind on posting on my blog. I cannot believe that Halloween is the last time I blogged on her. We had a nice Christmas in Florida, but it just did not seem like Christmas being so warm. Here are some pictures:
Posing for the camera:

I thought he was so adorable on this sleigh:

Here he is with his cousin. She is three weeks younger than him, but a couple inches taller:

Him with his Santa hat on:

Daniel got a bunch of toys for Christmas. I am happy as I needed the new toys to play with him with, as I was getting board of his old toys. We had a great Christmas though.
Sabrina
2 comments:
Adorable pictures. I can't believe how much Daniel looks like a little man already.
I gave you an award on my blog. Check it out here! http://ky-an.blogspot.com/2009/01/lemonade-award.html
Wow, Daniel looks like such a little man in that picture with his cousin. He's so grown, but still super cute on that sleigh.
Post a Comment