This blog is about our life, the joys of parenthood and everything that comes with it.
Friday, July 23, 2010
Daniel's Behavior Lately!!
Today has been a pretty good day for Daniel behavior wise as he has only been in timeout once. Lately his behavior has been pretty rotten. He has been throwing more tantrums when he does not get his way and thinks that he can order us around. His favorite words right now are no and I want to do it now. It is just not like him. I do not know if it is due to the fact I cannot move around as much, anticipation of his sister's arrival or what is going on. Today we are going back to a solid routine, as we have been eating later in the evening and we just have not been following our routine. Daniel thrives on having a routine. I just hope that his behavior gets better as it is starting to take its toll on everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment