Thursday, May 25, 2006

8 weeks today!!

Today Daniel is eight weeks old. Fitting that he does something new today. He had his first blow out diaper today. He was a mess. Had to give a bath, which he enjoys anyway. Maybe it was his way of getting a bath. I doubt it though because who would want poo all over them. He is definitley grabbing things that are around him. I was taking him out of his bouncy seat the other day and he grap hold of one of the dangling toys that is attached to a mobile like thing (I will have to post a picture so you understand). I felt like I almost pulled his arm out of the socket because he grabbed hold so hard. He also loves to exercise those little legs of his. He will just kick and kick. He especially does this on his changing table while staring at his bear mobile or when he is on his play mat. He is trying his best to push up on his arms/hands when he is on his belly. It is so cute because he gets so frustrated when he tries to turn over but cannot. He gets into what I call the superman position becuase he lifts his legs and groin area off the ground and ends up pushing his face into the mat. Poor thing he gets so frustrated when this happens. He also gets frustrated when he sort of gets started in the right direction to turn over but then goes right back to where he was. The trials and tribulations of being eight weeks old. He is getting his first trip to the beach this weekend.

No comments: