Thursday, June 01, 2006

9 weeks today!!

Daniel is changing every week. Today my mom came by to watch him while I worked. He was being a major fuss bucket, but she found it cute. Only a grandma could find his crying cute. His facial expressions are cute, but the constant crying is not as cute. He has been a little more fussy the past couple of days. He loves to look at his bear mobile. He is so goofy, he loves it when you make sounds with your lips and mouth. He just gets a really big smile. When he looks at his bear mobile he just kicks and kicks. The poor thing gets so frustrated that he cannot role over. It is so cute. He will get the bottom half starting to go over, but the top half does nothing. Then he will get the top half going, but the bottom is not. He then does what I call his Superman move, where he gets his legs way up in the air like he is flying. I really need to get a picture of that. Also, he likes to sleep in the bed with me when Dave leaves. I am enjoying the time that he wants to cuddle with me, as I know that will not be the case later.

No comments: