This blog is about our life, the joys of parenthood and everything that comes with it.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Daniel went potty in the toilet sort of...
Tonight Daniel went potty in the toilet sort of..... He was taking his bath and he was making the tail tail signs that he was working on going poo poo (oh boy I am around Daniel too much), anyway I decided to take him out and put him on the potty so I would not have to clean up the mess out of the tub. Well, as soon as I put him on there he went poo poo. Believe me he did not like being on the toilet too much, but he seemed like he felt he accomplished something. I am sure when it does come time for potty training he will want nothing to do with the toilet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that's awesome. When it happened to me, I immediately saw diaper $aving$. Then J got freaked out and decided never to go again. Oh well, I can dream, can't I?
Wow that's great Sabrina!!! I hope he will do as great when you start training him. When are you planning to start? We are thinking of starting when he's about 2 years old. It gives him a few months to adjust to his new little sister and then we'll try to get him to the next big milestone.
Post a Comment