Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New Pictures!!

It has been ahwile since I have updated my blog. This have been hectic and the internet has been a pain. I thought I would first post some updated pictures.


Here is a picture of him drawing. He loves to do this:


I just was so happy that he actually smiled when I said smile:






This was a picture taken at my friends house. He was trying to play with the dogs:

This is a picture of my neice and Daniel. She looks like a giant compared to him:

I thought he was too adorable sitting amount the water bottles drinking his water:


I love the look he has in this picture:

Here is another picture of when he was playing at my friends house with their dogs. He loves dogs, well actually any animal. I think his ears are so cute in this picutre on how they stand out:

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aw. So cute! How crazy does it grt controlling the markers? I would be so worried. I am tempted though time and time again to get some for J.

Chau said...

Adorable pics! Daniel looks so big in these pictures and your niece look so tall! Ky-An loves his marker also. We bought him the washable kind and he can only use it when it's supervised. He's very good at putting the cap back on each one after he finished using them. I also buy him the soap markers that they can draw in the bathtub, those are great also!!!