Thursday, May 17, 2007

First Molar

Daniel is getting his first molar in. I really did not realize that he was until I was cleaning his teeth and felt it. I was like now how did I miss that. However, it would explain why he has been so cranky. Along with his molar he is getting in another tooth. I know he is in pain as he keeps putting his hands in his mouth with this look of mommy make it better. I cannot wait until he gets all his teeth in and does not have to go through the pain of getting new teeth in, well at least until he gets his grown-up teeth in.

1 comment:

Chau said...

Daniel has more teeth than Ky-An now!! Ky-An still has no molars yet. I hate it when they are cranky with teething pain also..poor things. The adult set can't hurt as bad right?? I really hope they don't have to go through the same thing again. I didn't remember any pain when mine came in, did you?