Daniel has changed so much in the past few weeks to month that I thought I would post what he has started to do now.
His new favorite thing is to be mommy's little helper. In the morning he will help me unload the dishwasher. He starts with the silverware and pulls them each out one at a time and hands them to me so I can put them away. He then moves on to the plates and other items. He is actually pretty strong. He at times like to life up two plates at a time and has this look on his face of boy these are heavy. He also tries to help with the laundry, but that never goes to well. He likes to just throw the clean clothes into the hamper or pull the folded ones out. Although now he has started to hand the clothes to you to fold.
His favorite thing to do now is to hand you one by one his blocks, or little books or whatever. It is so cute.
He also has for the first time gotten some food on his fork and then put it in his mouth. He has only done this once though. For now he just likes to play with the fork.
He also said nite nite for the first time a couple of days ago. He does say a lot of words now, but still says more babble than anything.
He is also now starting to follow commands better. The other day I told him to turn off his aquarium thing that is attached to his crib and he did that. I ask him to get a book and he can do that.
A few weeks ago though he started giving kisses. This has been the best thing. He has always given me hugs, but now he will give kisses. It is so cute as he like to give the open mouth kiss. I love that he can give me hugs and kisses. Ah, the joys of being a parent.
He is now trying to walk up the steps like a big boy. Still not doing so well at that, so it is like half waking/half crawling. Now he likes to hold onto your hand and walk down the steps. Boy if were were not there to hold his hand I am sure he would fall down as sometime he likes to walk too fast.
There is so much he is doing now, that I have only touched a little of it. Boy they change so much every day.
2 comments:
He is doing a lot of things Sabrina! Ky-An only learned to scoot down the stairs on his butt last week. He is not as great a helper as Daniel though because he only like to take things out but not put it back in. They are so precious though. I just love them so much..whatever stage they are in.
He is doing a lot of things Sabrina! Ky-An only learned to scoot down the stairs on his butt last week. He is not as great a helper as Daniel though because he only like to take things out but not put it back in. They are so precious though. I just love them so much..whatever stage they are in.
Post a Comment