Now that the anniversary of losing my two sweet babies has passed I can look back and reflect on how much that has changed my life. Before I lost David Ryan I thought you got pregnant and had a baby and that there was nothing that could go wrong. Life taught me differently. Dave and I had to endure the loss of two babies and in the process have realized how precious life is and how wonderful having a baby is and what joy that brings to your life. I have realized that no matter what you do in life a curevball can be thrown at you any minute and you have to be ready to deal with them. I met an amazing group of women that helped me get through the loss of both my angels. Without them I do not know where I would be, as they are an amazing group of women who understand what I was feeling.
Daniel is the light of my life and I could not imagine life without him. It has been such an amazing experience being a mother, a experience I was afraid that I would not have. Watching him change everyday, learn about the world, and grow up has changed me. It is amazing looking at life through a child's eye. There is not a mean bone in a child's body, they are so sweet and wanting to please you. The smile that they get on their face when they see you, just melts my heart. Everytime Daniel looks at me with those baby blue eyes and smiles I know how truly lucky I am to have the love of such a wonderful child. When he gives me a hug and a kiss it is the best thing in the world. I cannot wait to experience things that will be new for him with him, like the zoo and watching a baseball game.
I have also learned that life will not give you more than you can handle. At the time you might thing why me, why is this happening to me, but for every bad experience you have in life you get that much stronger as a person.
1 comment:
I am so happy you have Daniel in your life also Sabrina. Those kisses and hugs really do melt your heart. Just wait until our little one starts talking!!!
Post a Comment