Daniel now is tall enough to reach the door handles and close doors using door handles. Luckily he has not yet figured out how to twist the handle to open the door. I am thankful for that. He now tries to help wash himself in the bathtub. He will take his dirty diapers and put them in the trash can. He will try to use a q-tip and clean out his ear (they are the special type you cannot put to far into your ear). He tries to comb his own hair and put on his own shoes. He can take his bib off.
He will try to clean the table with a cloth. He loves to help vacumn and sweep. He likes to help mommy clean.
He is working on trying to eat with utencils, but still prefers using his hands.
He is starting to get a bigger vocabulary: He loves saying I do it. His newest words are wash, vrmm (for vacumn). He did say love you once, but it was only once.
He can climb up on chairs now with ease and then climb on the tables. This is enough to cause me to have a heart attack.
He loves playing with the remote and changing the channels on the T.V. He knows how to turn off and on all the buttons on the T.V. and DVD player.
He loves to color and draw. He also loves to have you read him a book all the time. He can pick out Elmo, Pooh, and Tigger from books. He can follow directions, such as put that back, but does not always listen.
He is doing so much more, but it is impossible to put everything done. I am so amazed at how much he has grown up. Oh, and he definitely has learned how to have a tantrum.
3 comments:
For a minute there, I thought I was reading about Jayden! haha Sounds like they have alot in common.
Wow, I can't believe how "old" Daniel's getting! Amazing!
LOL..welcome to the Terrible Twos. It's amazing what they learn to do in this short period of time. Ky-An loves to climb the stairs like we do also and gets mad when we closed the gate so he can't do it.
Post a Comment