Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Loves Books!!

Daniel loves books. Now when most kids have a blanket or stuffed animal or something like that, that they call their binkie, Daniel has books. I knew he loved books when starting around 16 months or so he would always bring us books for us to read. Starting recently now he has to take a book with him everywhere we go and he has to have at least two to three books in the crib with him when he sleeps. For ahwile there one Clifford book he had was his favorite book and we had to read it to him 3-4 times a day. He does have his favorite books though. I loved books when I was his age as well, so I guess he got it for me. I am happy that he loves to look at books and have us read to him.

No comments: