This blog is about our life, the joys of parenthood and everything that comes with it.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Peed on the Potty!!
Today Daniel peed on the potty all by himself. I was getting his bath ready. Daniel had already taken off his pants and diaper. I heard him in the bathroom and I thought he was getting in trouble, but he came out and said pee-pee. I went into the bathroom and looked in his potty and he did go pee-pee all by himself without any prompting from me. I was so proud of him. At this point I do not know if he is truly ready for potty training as he will only be 22 months old soon, but we will see if he shows more interest in the next couple of days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Another potty success story. I'm still having please use the potty conversations with Jayden. Ugh.
I tagged you on my blog. Come take a peek and see...
Post a Comment