Thursday, June 15, 2006

10-11 weeks

Daniel is growing up a little more each day. He is doing pretty good at keeping his head up. He is now not keeping his fists clenched. He loves his Baby Einstein play mat. Who knew a star with lights could be so interesting. He will just stare at it and kick his legs and scream out in delight. He also loves rattles and the noises that they make. He also loves all the silly noises that Dave and I make. The smile he gets on his face is so adorable.

The poor thing though gets so frustrated when he is on his tummy and he tries to roll over. It is actually quite cute as he is picking up his left leg, but then picks up his right arm. No way he is going to roll over doing that. That is alright though I know he will get it eventually.

He also has very strong legs as he loves to push off with them. Crazy boy, I do not know where he thinks he is going.

No comments: