On Thursday, my sweet little boy was a nightmare. He absolutely refused to sleep. My mom usually comes over to help watch him so I can work. Well, as soon as she would put him down he would jsut fuss and scream. I think the longest stretch he had was about 10 minutes while she was here. When she left Dave took over watching him, but all Daniel wanted to do was scream. Well, mommy to the rescuce - well kind of. I held him and walked around with him and then I rocked him. He went to sleep, but I needed to put him down. I put him down on the couch next to Dave where he slept for like maybe 5 minutes. Dave then put him into the swing, but that did not work much better. Finally, I gave him a bath and then he got fed. After about 15 minutes he passed out on Dave's chest. He stayed that way for about an hour, until we went up to bed. Well, we put him in his bassinett and after about 10 minutes he was up fussing. He was hugry, so we fed him and he finally fell asleep an dslep until 5:30. I fed him and then he went back to sleep until 8:30.
The next day I found the source of his problem, he had his first semi-solid bowel movement. The poor thing must have been in pain. On Friday, the poor baby was so tired, that he slept next to me on the couch for three hours straight in the morning. This is not normal for Daniel, but he was so tired. I finally had to wake him up as it had been five hours since he ate and he had only taken two ozs, so he needed to eat. He is doing better now and back to naping.
No comments:
Post a Comment