My little boy is growing up. He is now moved passed taking four ounces. He is now taking 4.5 ounces. I remember the days where we could barely get him to take 2 ounces. My little piggie. Now I go do you want your ba ba and he gets all excited. I think he will definitely be ready for rice soon. It is so cute that at times he is watching us eat and seems to be saying let me try that.
It is hard for me to believe that my little boy could out grow any clothes, since he fit in nothing when he was born. However, he has grown out of a couple outfits and a pj. How sad that my baby is growing up. I mean he is no longer in the newborn diapers either, we had to upgrade those to 1's. They are a little big on him, but fit so much better than the Newborns.
No comments:
Post a Comment