Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Walking!!

Today Daniel decided today is the day that he was going to take his first steps. He took me by suprise. I was sitting on the ground with him and he just started to take a few steps, five in fact. He then did it again. See I go and complain about him not walking and then he has to show mommy different. He now is walking more, but his preferred mood of transport is crawling as he gets there faster. I have posted a link to his walking to the left.

3 comments:

Pam said...

He looks so cute! Way to go Daniel! Before you know it he will have it mastered! Pam

Elizabeth said...

He's absolutely adorable!

Chau said...

Yeah Daniel!! Ky-An preferred crawling for a while also because it was quicker. As they get more comfortable being in two, they'll walk more. How exciting!!! I just love it when they first learn how to walk, they look like mummies.