Saturday, July 14, 2007

Funny Sleeping Positions!!

I just had to share all the interesting positions that Daniel fell asleep in while we were at the beach.

Yes, that is an ugly green chair, but it is a great chair to have in a condo at the beach. Yes, that is a bottle in his mouth, but that was the only way we could get him to sleep while we were down at the beach. He was having nothing to do with his pack-n-play if we just put in him there.


I really do not knwo how this position was even comfortable. He fell asleep on Dave.


This look was just much. I had to take a picture.




2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Those are so funny! I just went away and brought the pack n play for Maya, but ended up using it for J. He was a little big for it, but it was the only way I could keep him confined to a spot for naps and Night-Night time.

Chau said...

I love kid's sleeping pictures. They are just too darn cute sleeping in all funny positions.