Daniel has become such a copy cat lately. It is good to see him learning though. He likes to take my lotions and put them on his feet, because he saw me doing that. Whenever I put lotion on he has to help rub it in. If he see you doing silly things with your feet he then goes and tries to do the same thing. He has watched us put keys into the door and regular door, so when he get's ahold of our keys, he tries to do the same thing. He basically tries to mimic everything you do. It is so adorable.
4 comments:
I just came to the realization that I need to watch what I do very carefully, because Jayden is like a sponge right now. Yikes!
Sam also has to have lotion on his hands whenever I put some on mine. I give him a little dab and he rubs it into his hands. It's amazing how much they are watching us and taking everything in and how they want to do everything that we do! Such a fun stage though!
Too cute!
They are so cute when they try to do whatever you do. Ky-An loves it when I blow his hair with the blowdryer when I am drying my hair. He also loves it when I "brush" some make-up on him when I am putting on mine. It's so cute to see them grin happily at the simplest things.
Post a Comment