Saturday, July 14, 2007

Gymboree

Today I took Daniel to the next level up in Gymboree (Level 4 for the 16-22 month olds). He was getting kind of bored in the Level 3 class. He loved and can I say loved the Level 4 class as it is less structed then the other class and he got to run around and play more. He also got to see some of his friends from the other class as they had moved up before him.

There was such a cute moment in class. Daniel went up and gave a hug to this one boy in class. Then like five minutes later Daniel was sitting next to the boy and the boy gave him a hug back. Everyone was like ahhh. It was so cute. Him and the other boy were getting along well. Daniel wanted to hug a couple other kids, but I think he was a little unsure. He really was not that bashful at all, which made me happy.

3 comments:

Wadsworthmommy said...

Glad he had a good time! Little kids hugging is so cute!

Elizabeth said...

Aww... How cute!

Chau said...

That's adorable. Daniel is such a sweetheart.